PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, RGPD), with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and the Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), The controller of this website guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind provided by our customers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in that sense VILLAPOL has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, exposed below. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
- Name: VILLAPOL (hereinafter the PROVIDER)
- CIF: A27016864
- Address: Rúa do Concello, 20, 27765 Trabada – Lugo
- Phone: 982 138 400
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of processing
All data provided by our customers and/or visitors to the PROVIDER’s website or to its staff will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of the PROVIDER, which are essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve any doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to elaborate profiles on the users of our services..
Legitimacy of processing
- Contractual relationship: This is the relationship that applies when you purchase one of our products or contract one of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To deal with the queries and claims that you submit to us and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by ticking the box on the contact form, you authorise us to send you the necessary communications to respond to your query or request for information.
We do not disclose your personal data to anyone, with the exception of those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with any law. For example, the Tax Law requires us to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on financial transactions exceeding a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned cases, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your prior permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the above purposes.
In this sense, the PROVIDER will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the period of limitation of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to the PROVIDER, and will not be processed except to make them available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible liabilities arising from the processing, as well as for the exercise and defence of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information processed on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and against unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology and the nature and risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be responsible for your use of the data (including your username and password) that you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy standards and where we engage third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which personal data are being processed and the processing operations carried out on them;
- The right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data, where this is possible (e.g. by law);
- Derecho de limitación del tratamiento de sus datos personales cuando la exactitud, la legalidad o la necesidad del tratamiento de los datos resulte dudosa, en cuyo caso, podremos conservarlos para el ejercicio o la defensa de reclamaciones.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is our legitimate interest. “Company_Name” will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
- The right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to the PROVIDER.
To exercise your rights, you may do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at the following address email@example.com,enclosing a copy of your ID card.
Protection of rights
In the event that you feel that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by any of the following means:
- Electronic headquarters: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Phone: 901.100.099 y 912.663.517
Making a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
The PROVIDER reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legal or jurisprudential developments that may affect its compliance.